Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's TOP 7 - Who's preaching on my iPOD



Here's this weeks TOP 7 list. Hope ya'll enjoy it









  1. Pastor Chuck Swindoll from Insight for Living

  2. Pastor Brian Houston from Hillsong Church

  3. Pastor Glen Berteau from Calvary Temple

  4. Pastor John Burke from Gateway Community Church

  5. Teaching Team from James River Assembly

  6. Pastor Mike Lukaszewski for Oak Leaf Church

  7. Pastor Jeff Leake from Allison Park Church

I hope ya'll enjoy my top 7 but I need a huge favor I need ya'll to send me some new communicators that ya'll listen to. Like I have said before I love listening to different styles of communicator so PLEASE drop me some names, ministries, or links to people who have been speaking into your life. Thanks. I hope these top 7 blogs have been a blessing to ya'll.

No comments: