Saturday, April 5, 2008

just a little nervous

I really want to go to sleep but I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. Tomorrow we will be "officially" installed as the Senior Pastors of Dahlonega Assembly of God. The head of the Assemblies of God in Georgia will be conducting tomorrow's service. He's an amazing man of God but I just want to make a great impression. I know it shouldn't matter but it's like inviting your boss to your home you want to make a first great impression. Anyway we are also dedicating our son tomorrow. I'm a little nervous that I'm going to cry like a baby. We love being parents! Our son is seriously a miracle so tomorrow when we dedicate him it will be a very intimate and emotional moment between us and God. On top of all that our church is so excited about tomorrow's service. I got to brag on my church...several DAGer's worked hard today preparing our church of tomorrow's service I am SO PROUD OF THEM! Thank you DAGer's for everything ya'll did today. Even though I am a little nervous I can't wait til 10:30am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw no evidence of nerves today... just thought I'd let ya know :0) It was an awesome service and I was blessed beyond belief! You, Tammy and Josiah are such a welcome breath of fresh air.... New and exciting.