Friday, June 27, 2008

10 Leaders that I would love to meet at Chili's

The last time that I made a Chili's list was in April. Life has been a little crazy lately so I haven't really been able to sit and think about this list. If your new to my Chili's list here's the concept behind this post. I blogged about how I was inspired by Jay Hardwick's blog about 5 Pastors that he would love to meet at Starbucks. I thought to myself although I love my grande mocha frappacino, I really love me some Chili's. So here's my version of Jay's Starbucks list.
  1. Ben Arment

  2. Bob Franquiz

  3. Brian Hunter

  4. Carlos Whittaker
  5. Steven Furtick

  6. Tory Farina

  7. Troy Shaw

  8. Gary Lamb

  9. Ed Stetzer
  10. Jeff Kapusta

If you see your name on this list I am totally serious about meeting up with you. If you're ever in the Cumming Georgia or Atlanta area please let me know it would be an honor for me to buy you lunch and talk about ministry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely give you a buzz next time i'm in Atlanta. Just for the record, I'm assuming this list is number in order of 1 being the lowest on the list and 10 being the highest. j/k.

Give me a call sometime.

gabe trevino said...

hey jeff thanks for the reply. I look forward to talking with you over a tray of chips and salsa and of course a huge cup of sweet tea at Chili's. Also you are totally assuming correctly. 10 is the 1 and 1 is 10...I don't know how Ben would feel about that:). I'll try to call in in the next couple of weeks. see ya!