Monday, June 9, 2008

full house...

It's gonna be a crazy week. We have a lot of family coming in later this week so we are in over drive clean up mode. It's crazy how crazy we get about cleaning before the family comes over? I mean seriously will my family think I'm a pig if my carpets aren't vacuumed or the floors aren't mopped? Probably not. Honestly I don't mine cleaning, I exactly love having everything clean and in order which has been a little hard to do with a one year old in the house. I just think it's kind of fun how crazy we get about cleaning before family comes over. Anyway sorry about going off on that bunny trail like I was saying it's gonna be crazy week.

My in-laws are coming to visit and their bringing my brother in law's kids. Then on Wednesday my mom is driving from Minnesota to visit and she's bringing my sister's kids so by Thursday we'll have a full house. My little boy hasn't met my sister's kids so I really excited for them to meet. I love being surrounded by family so I am totally looking forward to a full house. Also my mom hasn't seen our new church so I'm really excited to show her what God's doing in Dahlonega.

2 comments:

Eric said...

dude went to your site and it looks awesome. logo is really cool. praying for you guys up there

gabe trevino said...

thanks bro for the comment. your way to kind about our website. we have alot of work to do to the site but we are proud of our new logo. we have to amazing guy working on the site so hopefully soon it will look a lot better. i love you youth blog and website. how did you set up the youth blog?