Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Mind Dump

  • We had a GREAT service yesterday!
  • A lot of new faces in the pews...yea we have pews...don't you know that pews are back in...it's retro!
  • The worship team did a great job!
  • I was a little sad during worship. It's getting closer to the day when my current worship leader and his family are leaving.
  • I'm still believing that God is going to send the right person or people to help us with our worship team. If you're that person you need to read this post.
  • I am so proud of our landscape crew. These guys are amazing! Dave and Freddy thank you so much for making our church grounds look amazing!
  • Celebrated communion for the first time since we have become the Senior Pastors.
  • At first I was going to do it at the end of the service but we did it right after worship. It was awesome!
  • I preached a Father's day message.
  • It was my first message I on preached on Father's day since I have become a dad.
  • My mom was in service on Sunday. It was her first time attending a service at our church.
  • Got to admit a little nervous but at the end it was an honor having my mom there.
  • The best part of the service was that ONE person accepted Christ! Enlarging the Kingdom of God ONE person at a time!
  • After church I performed a Wedding! It was awesome!
  • It was my first wedding at the church.
  • It caught alot of our regulars off guard but they jumped right in to make the ceremony perfect for the couple.
  • That's why I love the people at Dahlonega Assembly. They see a need and jump in and fill it. DAGer's ya'll are freakin' amazing!
  • Afterwards my wife and I joined the bride and groom and some friends for lunch at Wylie's Cafe in Dahlonega.
  • Oh my gosh...I love Pastoring DAG!

No comments: