Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Night Mind Dump


  • Today was an amazing day!
  • We had 8 people become members of DAG!
  • Wow...Steven Furtick preached the WORD at DAG this morning!
  • At the beginning of the ONE PRAYER series I was a little worried how our church would respond to video sermons but after this morning I can definitely say we will some day be using video technology.
  • Just remember DAGer's nothing is impossible of Jesus!!!
  • After today's message I am so jacked up!
  • We have more family in this week it's been great hanging out with them.
  • Had lunch at the Smith House in Dahlonega for the first time. It was a really cool experience. There's a real gold mine underneath the house...very cool. It's a southern style restaurant so be ready to get grub on.
  • Went back to the church after lunch and found our Youth Pastor and teenagers practicing for the youth service tonight. It was sounding awesome.
  • Afterwards we did a little shopping at the outlet mall in Dawsonville. I bought me some BIG DOG shorts...I'm very sad though I found out that Big Dog is going out of business:(
  • All in all it was a great afternoon with the family.
  • I can't wait until next Sunday it's going to be AWESOME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Gabe! Just landed on your blog and wanted to encourage you: keep dreaming big for the glory of God...NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE!

gabe trevino said...

Hi Pastor Steven thanks for the encouragement. I truly believe that God is going to do something amazing in Dahlonega GA. I pray that God continues expand your terriorty in Charlotte and that He blesses you, your family, and Elevation Church. If you're ever in Cumming Georgia or Atlanta area let me know it would be an honor to hang out with you and buy you lunch.