Saturday, June 21, 2008

thank you catalyst!

I just got done listening to the Catalyst podcast interview with Craig Groeschel, Perry Noble, Mark Batterson, and Steven Furtick. What a great interview! I have always wondered what it would be like talking to one of these men of God on the phone and getting excited about ministry. It was inspiring hearing how ONE PRAYER is changing these guys and their churches.

The part of the interview that really encouraged me was the transparency of each of the guys. For instance, Perry shared how he struggles with connecting with other Pastors in Anderson. How could this encourage me...it reminded me that BIGGER is not always BETTER. Big churches have the same struggles as small churches but just on a bigger scale. Also his transparency allows me to know how to pray for him and NewSpring.

Perry I pray that God gives you favor and wisdom to find ways to connect with every Pastor in Anderson so that thousands more could be added to God's Kingdom.

I could blog about this interview forever but according to Mark's blog tip #3 I'm going to keep it short and sweet. Thank you Catalyst and Craig, Mark, Perry, and Steven for getting a peak into the hearts and minds behind ONE PRAYER and for investing into me and countless others.

If you would like to listen to the interview here's the link.

No comments: