Friday, June 13, 2008

family...

Last night around 10:30pm my mom rounded into town. She and my sister drove from Minnesota. Actually my little sister flew from Atlanta to Minneapolis just to drive back with her. If she wouldn't have done that my mom would have not made the trip. Thanks sis you are amazing! Along with my mom and sister was my niece and nephew from Texas. The only person missing from the picture was my dad. He was unable to make the trip down here this time. Anyway I took my mom up to our church in Dahlonega. It was a really cool moment between me and my mom as we dreamed together and talked about what God has done and what He's doing. After the grand tour and the dream session I drove her, nephew, and niece around the humassive city of Dahlonega. All in all it was an awesome morning in Dahlonega. I can't wait until Sunday! It's going to be freakin' awesome!

No comments: