Saturday, June 21, 2008

I can't wait until tomorrow...


Tomorrow ONE PRAYER continues at Dahlonega Assembly of God! We will be watching Pastor Benny Perez from The Church of South Las Vegas. Last December I had the opportunity to visit The Church of South Las Vegas and attend an A.R.M. conference (A.R.M. stands for Association of Related Ministries.) The church, the conference, the people, the staff, and of course Pastor Benny rocked my world. Pastor Benny was gracious to schedule me in for a lunch appointment. It was such an honor sitting across this man as he shared with me with God was doing in Vegas through his church and through A.R.M. In fact I was so moved by what God was doing through Pastor Benny and A.R.M. that our church has become partners with Pastor Benny through A.R.M. If you want more information on A.R.M. check out this link.
Anyway like I was saying I can't wait until tomorrow. Pastor Benny's prayer for the church is Lord, make us Servants. DAGer's get ready for the WORD!

No comments: