Saturday, June 28, 2008

Steven Furtick at Dahlonega Assembly of God this weekend!

I have been loving the ONE PRAYER series! This Sunday will be the third video sermon our church will watch.
On week one I preached the message. My prayer for the church was "Lord, make us Determined." On week two we watch and listen as Pastor Craig Groeschal preached and shared his prayer for the church "Lord, make us ONE." On week three Pastor Benny Perez shared his prayer for the church "Lord, make us Servants."
This Sunday we will be watching Pastor Steven Furtick from Elevation Church. He will be sharing his prayer for the church "Lord, make us Audacious." I can't wait until this Sunday! I have listen to this message a couple of times and every time I hear it I want to rush the gates of hell with a super soaker. DAGer's get ready because this Sunday the Word of God is going to be preached! So I'll see ya'll on Sunday morning at 10:30am.

No comments: