Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monday Mind Dump: Tuesday EDITION

  • Pastor Benny Perez from The Church of South Las Vegas preached at our church on Sunday. It was awesome! His ONE PRAYER for the church was "Lord, make us Servants".
  • My wife and son left Sunday morning with my mom and family to Illinois.
  • I hate going to church without my family.
  • I am totally missing them right now:(
  • Attendance was really low on Sunday morning...I was a little sad because the folks that were out on Sunday missed an incredible message about serving.
  • Our worship leader and his wife had a baby boy on Saturday morning...congrats you guys!
  • Since he's going to be a little busy with his growing family we had to take care of worship on Sunday morning.
  • I am so proud of worship team. you guys did an amazing job on Sunday!
  • I even played the bass for one of the songs...and then I got a blister.
  • AND it still hurts...the things that I do for Jesus:)
  • I announced to our church that on July 11th we are going to have a 24 hr. HUNGER & THIRST NIGHT. more about this later.
  • Still prayer for a new worship pastor.
  • Hung out with some amazing church folks after church for lunch.
  • After lunch I met with my pastoral team to catch up.
  • Found out on Sunday afternoon the church van broke down. Which sucks because our teenagers were going to camp on Monday morning.
  • Pastor Blake and I came up with plan B on Sunday night so our teens were still able to go to camp for the week.
  • I'm so excited for our teenagers and my Youth Pastor. They going to have an amazing time! I'm a little jealous.
  • I miss going to youth camp...
  • Am still missing my family:(
  • Sunday night I went to IHOP in Lawrenceville (international house of prayer).
  • It was so awesome! worship lasted 1 hr. & 45 mins. it was intense!!!
  • Billy Humphrey spoke about the Glory of God. Which is crazy because the Lord has been speaking to me about His GLORY laterly...oh shoot something fixin' to happen.
  • I can't wait to see my family on Wednesday night.

No comments: